The Bombay Radio Company was based at 73-75 Marine Lines, opposite Marine Lines Station, Queen’s Road, Bombay, India. It was incorporated on 2 December 1926 and was controlled by Abdulla Fazelbhoy and Sons.
In January 1928 Wireless World confirms that they were the Indian distributors for A J Stevens and Co, manufacturers of radio receivers. International Photographer January 1935 records that they were Indian agents for the Mitchell Camera Corporation. In 1936 The Film Daily lists them as agents for British Acoustics, with whom they collaborated on a scheme to make 16mm film into the national standard in India.